Monday 28 January 2013

Project Wardrobe: Australia Day Long Weekend Edition

Due to a jam-packed long weekend, I unfortunately have had zero spare time (no thanks to this crazy tornado weather we have been experiencing here in Brisbane), so today I present to you.......

Project Wardrobe: Australia Day Long Weekend Edition!

So this post will include days 3-6........enjoy!


 Project Wardrobe: Day 3

Headed out for an afternoon of business meetings and a fashion event (all in the pouring rain, I might add!). I looked very much like I had been swimming fully-clothed afterwards, so it was lucky I took a picture before I left!

The Details:

Dress//Vintage, Camberwell Markets (Melbourne)
Belt//Moschino
Shoes//Windsor Smith
Earrings//Lovisa
Bag//Vera May


 Project Wardrobe: Day 4

AUSSIE, AUSSIE, AUSSIE! It was all green and gold for me this Aussie Day!

The Details:

Top//Bardot
Skirt//Bardot
Necklace//Lovisa
Watch//Guess


 Project Wardrobe: Day 5

Had an amazing day with some friends, celebrating Australia Day with a BBQ at my boyfriend's house. Despite the persistent wind and rain, everybody decided to go swimming, and in a classic move by a friend of mine I ended up in the pool fully-clothed.

The Details:

Top//Bardot
Skirt//Bardot
Belt//Bardot
Earrings//Lovisa
Bangles//Diva


 Project Wardrobe: Day 6

Spent the day at home, but that's still no excuse to hang out in your pyjamas! For some reason, I can't concentrate unless I'm fully dressed, with my hair and make up done. So, that is what I must do! Besides, you never know what might happen in a day, so you must always be prepared.

The Details:

Top//Bardot
Jacket//Ally
Skort//Bardot
Shoes//Alexander McQueen
Headband//Lovisa
Lipstick//Limecrime



No comments:

Post a Comment