Sunday 17 February 2013

And Here It Is....My Outfits Of The Week!

And what a week it's been. My business partner and I have had some really exciting things happen (which I am bursting to tell you about but I can't yet), we styled two photoshoots in two days, I've had interviews and got a new kitten!

It was also Valentines Day, which I already posted about, but in this post you will finally get to see not only what I wore, but also my man-candy's outfit too.

So without further ado....let's begin!

Outfit Details:

Lace Top//Temt www.temt.com.au
Playsuit//Vintage from markets
Necklace//Colette Accessories www.colettehayman.com.au
Bag & Shoes//Vintage from Salvos



Valentines Date Outfit Details:

Dress//Vintage
Metal Belt//Bardot Australia www.bardot.com.au
Shoes//Rubi Shoes http://shop.cottonon.com/shop/rubi/

His Outfit:

Shirt//Cotton On http://shop.cottonon.com
Jeans//Levi Denim www.levis.com.au





Outfit Details:

Top//White Suede www.whitesuede.com.au
Pants//Forever New www.forevernew.com.au
Necklace//Colette Accessories www.colettehayman.com.au
Skull & Arrow Cuffs//Diva www.diva.net.au
Watch//Sportsgirl www.sportsgirl.com.au


Interview Outfit Details:

Dress//Cue www.cue.cc
Shoes//Target www.target.com.au
Belt//Bardot Australia www.bardot.com.au
Ring & Earrings//Lovisa www.lovisa.com.au



Photoshoot Outfit Details:

Top//Bardot Australia www.bardot.com.au
Jeans (DIY Customised)//Supre www.supre.com.au
Body Chain//Lovisa www.lovisa.com.au


Well, there you have it! Another week done and dusted. Hope you enjoyed and keep an eye out as I will be posting about my new kitten in the next few days, and perhaps even a video!

xx Kirby

Disclaimer: A lot of these items I have had for a long time and are no longer available in stores. Links are provided simply so you can see if they have anything similar.

No comments:

Post a Comment