Monday 25 February 2013

Layering, Hats and Black on Black

Apart from a very random heat wave, Brisbane finally saw some cooler weather and a fair amount of rain! Cooler weather means better, more exciting fashion and layering, which also means I get really excited about getting dressed!

So, here goes....last week's outfits!

Kirby xx

So on Monday, I spent the day at home doing some work and I felt this outfit was definitely appropriate for doing research and spending time on my blog.


The Details:

Shirt Dress//Supre www.supre.com.au
Hi-Low Jumper//Cotton On www.cottonon.com.au
Creepers//Verge in Elizabeth Arcade www.vergegirl.com.au
Necklace//Lovisa www.lovisa.com.au
Rings//Lovisa & Colette www.colettehayman.com.au







Tuesday I went to the 2nd birthday party of a fashion PR company at the Glass Bar in Fortitude Valley which was a beautiful venue. Their website is www.glassjazz.com.au or you can find them on Facebook here www.facebook.com/pages/Glass-Bar/113676775437550. It was great to catch up with some awesome people in the fashion industry and just have a few quiet beverages (on a school night! So naughty!)

The Details:

Top//White Suede www.whitesuede.com.au
Skirt//Vintage 80's Leather
Shoes//Gee Wa Wa from www.ashburyskies.com
Shorter Silver Necklace//Colette www.colettehayman.com.au
Longer Gunmetal Necklace//Lovisa www.lovisa.com.au




Wednesday was such an awesome day, I went op shopping with my mum and grandma. One rule of my challenge is that I can't buy anything new....which technically means I can buy second hand! I bought a sh*tload of stuff which I will do a haul video on when the weather clears up so I can show you all how I style everything.

The Details:

White T-Shirt//Witchery www.witchery.com.au
Denim Shirt//Valleygirl www.valleygirl.com.au
Skirt//Supre www.supre.com.au
Shoes//Sportsgirl www.sportsgirl.com.au
Hat//Vintage
Necklace//Lovisa www.lovisa.com.au



It was another cool day Thursday (thank god) so I felt like gettin snug. Moonboots decided to join me in my studio, and who would be able to resist taking a picture with that gorgeous little thing!

The Details:

Dress (underneath jumper)//Supre www.supre.com.au
Jumper//Mossman www.mossman.com.au
Socks//Asos www.asos.com
Shoes//Aldo www.aldo.com.au
Earrings//Lovisa www.lovisa.com.au




On Friday I had work at Bardot and it was really bloody hot! But I was on a roll with my layering, so naturally, I had to try and keep it going. We are babysitting the next door neighbour's dog Star at the moment, and she's a bit of a camera-whore if you ask me.

The Details:

Dress//Bardot www.bardot.com.au
Denim Vest//Bardot
Metal Belt//Bardot
Flower Crown//Hopscotch Boutique in Elizabeth Arcade www.hopscotchstore.com.au
Socks//Cotton On www.cottonon.com.au
Shoes//Mossman www.mossman.com.au



I hope you guys enjoyed my outfits as much I did putting them together! I'm really looking forward to posting a haul video with all the amazing pieces I bought while op shopping, so I'll be sure to let you guys know as soon as I've done it!

In the meantime, please follow me on facebook www.facebook.com/thecandidchameleon and on Instagram instagram.com/thecandidchameleon or @thecandidchameleon.

Have a great week!
xx

Disclaimer//Most of the items I wear are no longer in stores as I have had them for a very long time or they are vintage. I have provided the websites to the brands I am wearing just in case they have something similar.

1 comment: