Wednesday 20 February 2013

Say Hello To My Little Friend!

If you read my previous blog post or follow me on Facebook and Instagram, then not only are you obviously very cool, but you would know that there is a very small and cuddly addition to my family. If you don't follow me on Facebook or Instagram, do it. You are seriously missing out.

With that out of the way, I would like you all to meet Moonboots!


She comes from a purebred Ragdoll mummy and an unknown Daddy (seems to be the way these days, especially on MTV shows or Jerry Springer) and she is literally the size of my hand, or a guinea pig.

If you don't think she is cute, there is something seriously wrong with you!



I will keep you guys updated about her adventures, she seems to be quite the explorer!

Until next time....thanks for reading!

Kirby xx

No comments:

Post a Comment