Tuesday 12 March 2013

Better Late Than Never, Right?

I know it's Wednesday, and I'm late! In my defence, I have been sick with the flu so I apologise for not posting my outfits on Monday as I usually do.

Since my last outfit post, I took my extensions out and cut all my hair off! I am so happy with it - my hairdresser Bri is seriously amaze-balls. Bri, if you're reading this....I love you!

So I'll start off with a before and after pic of my new do'!



What do you guys think? It's so liberating cutting it all off! You'll see more of it in my outfits from last week.

So without further ado....here they are!



The Details:
Shirt//Vintage
Skirt//Temt www.temt.com.au
Jacket//Valleygirl www.valleygirl.com.au
Boots//Sportsgirl www.sportsgirl.com.au





The Details:
Jumper//Sportsgirl www.sportsgirl.com.au
Leather Shorts//Bardot www.bardot.com.au
Boots//Tony Bianco www.tonybianco.com.au
Necklace & Headband//Lovisa www.lovisa.com.au



The Details:
Leather Look Pants//Bardot www.bardot.com.au (Currently in stock)
Rings//Colette www.colettehayman.com.au and Lovisa www.lovisa.com.au






The Details:
T-Shirt//Witchery www.witchery.com.au
Flare Jeans//Country Road www.countryroad.com.au (bought from Salvos)
Belt//Bardot www.bardot.com.au
Watch//Michael Kors www.shopbop.com





The Details:
Sweater T-shirt//Bardot www.bardot.com.au
Skirt//Bardot
Bomber Jacket//Bardot
Sandals//Had for years, can't remember where they're from!
Necklace//Lovisa www.lovisa.com.au

Hope you enjoyed these outfits as much as I enjoyed wearing them! I'm heading to Melbourne for five days as of tomorrow so expect the next post to be exciting!

Until then, you stay classy San Diego!

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment