Sunday 3 March 2013

What I Wish I Wore

I know this post is slightly different from the usual, but my own outfits last week left me feeling a little blah. So instead of boring you all with a whole bunch of monotonous shit, I decided to take you all into a fantasy world of what I wish I wore (which is wayyyyy more exciting, trust me).

I've recreated the outfits using items you can actually buy (yippeeeeee!) so if you click on the pictures, it will take you straight to the website where you can all go and spend your money as I currently cannot. Insert sad face here.

So, without any further ado, here is what I wish I wore.

Look 1: Black is the new black.
Olivia Palermo is possibly my most favourite style icon. She always looks feminine and put-together. I'm seriously digging this leather on leather on scuba on fur thing she's got going on. The way to wear all black without being boring is to play with texture, and this is the perfect example.


   

Look 2: Boyfriend Jeans
This particular style of jean can be really difficult to pull off, especially if you're like me and you're not a supermodel. I have tried a few styles of boyfriend jeans and so far, they have all failed to make me look like Rosie Huntington-Whitely but I will not give up! I will keep trying them until they do!


    


Look 3: The Tuxedo
Ashley Olsen knows how to work a tux! A more stylised take on the classic suit, a tux is definitely a little more dressy than your average suit, not to mention wayyyy more interesting. I love the classic white button up underneath and slick hair. Perfection!





Look 4: Summer

Rachel Zoe, apart from being one of the best dressed women in the world, is also an amazing stylist and designer. I really love her 70's vibe she injects into everything while still staying modern. LOVE HER. The Spanish Dress from Saboskirt is the perfect version of this for our Australian Summer.


    


Look 5: Winter Sports Luxe
The ever stylish and beautiful Miranda Kerr. Loving this wintery look, and so on trend with leather shorts, chambray shirt and an oversized jacket.


  

And there you have it! The outfits I wish I wore last week, with where you can get them at affordable prices. I promise once the weather clears up that I will post another video!

Have a great day!

Love K xxx

1 comment:

  1. This is awesome kirby!! So tempting to just buy everything cause you made it so easy! :P

    ReplyDelete